Do you want to save hundreds of dollars in professional fees? This QuickBooks Workshop for Beginners will show you how to unlock the power of QuickBooks, and take direct control of your business finances. By the completion of this class, you will have a clear understanding of how to setup and manage your company finances on a day to day basis, as well as access basic financial information you need to help you become successful in operating your small business.
Topics included in this workshop are:
(1) Setting up your Business-Identifying methods for navigating QuickBooks and importance of setting preferences. Understanding the Chart of Accounts.
(2) Accounts Payable-vendors, purchase orders, inventories, entering/paying bills, check payments.
(3) Accounts Receivable- customers, estimates/sales orders, invoices/statements/credits and receiving payments.
(4) Accessing Financial Reports.
(5) Q and A with QuickBooks Pro Advisor, Karen Hadden, President of KH Business Services, LLC.
Included with your attendance/payment will be a recording of this webinar after it takes place as well as copies of any materials for this training. This class is for those using the desktop versions of QuickBooks for Windows, NOT the Online or Mac versions. Also, this class is NOT for those who use QuickBooks Enterprise. Please Note: No Refunds. You must make your payment immediately following the registration section when registering for this class in order to secure your registration. Registrations are limited for this workshop since it is interactive.
This workshop will be using the WebEx platform. Once you have registered and paid, you will receive the link for this webinar on May 19, 2021. Deadline to register/pay is May 18, 2021 by 4pm.